I love chocolate chip pancakes almost as much as I really want to have a smokin’ hot bikini bod this summer (i.e. A LOT). My simple solution? Make deliciously decadent HEALTHY pancakes. Wut?? Yeah, I know doesn’t seem like it can be real but it is.
These puppies have got NO flour, NO added sugars (besides the itty bitty chocolate chips) and NO butter! They’re made with whole and natural ingredients that will leave you feeling full and happy all the way to lunch! That is a huge win for me! Check out the recipe below and let me know if you try them 🙂
- ½ cup + ⅛ cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium banana (save a couple slices to top the pancakes with)
- dash of cinnamon
- 5g chocolate chips (about 1 tsp or 10 small chips)
- *optional - blueberries
- Blend all of the ingredients except for your toppings until they have a really smooth consistency.
- Pour out two pancakes on a skillet sprayed with coconut oil.
- Cook over medium low heat.
- When tops start to bubble, flip!
- Top with your chocolate chips and fruit! 🙂