Guess what? You don’t have to drive all the way to the San Gabriel Valley in order to get good dim sum anymore! Now, you can find all of your traditional goodies – and then some – at New School Kitchen on Sawtelle.
New School Kitchen is owned by Alexander Chu. You might remember him from 2010, when he launched a food truck concept simply called “The Dim Sum Truck”. His new concepts brings over a lot of the same menu items from his food truck but what he’s trying to do now is tie in the old school traditional favorites with “new school” asian bbq.
WHAT TO ORDER |
- Build your own dim sum box!
- My Favorites: Three Little Pigs, Pork Belly Bao, Peking Duck Bao, Shrimp Har Gow & Pork Siu Mai
- Sweet Chili Brussels Sprouts w/ Bacon
PRO TIPS |
- FREE PARKING
- No alcohol but they’ve got craft sodas (get the jasmine tea ginger ale!)
- Fast/casual setting & cheap prices
- Very little seating available inside but there is some outside and they deliver
WATCH THE VIDEO |
VISIT THEM |
11301 W Olympic Blvd, Suite 106. Los Angeles, CA 90064 | (424) 832-3445 | YELP