Got a sweet tooth but don’t want to compromise your healthy lifestyle? These SECRETLY healthy chocolate chip cookies are the only way to go! Check out the recipe video & printable recipe below! ↓
- 1 can rinsed garbanzo beans
- ½ cup oats
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Blend all of your ingredients except for the chocolate chips until the "dough" as reached a creamy consistency.
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips but save a few to top the cookies with.
- Spoon out 12 cookie dough balls.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 350 degrees farenheit for 18 minutes.
- Let cool & enjoy!
For this and other recipe, restuarant and travel videos, SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel here!