BACON. BACON. BACON. This DIY bacon salt is sooooo ridiculously easy to make and makes everything you sprinkle it on exponentially better. It’s literally 2 ingredients and works great as a DIY gift for any bacon lover in your life. Bacon Salt + Cute Little Jar = Gift. I hope you’ll enjoy!
How to Make: Bacon Salt
Make sure to keep your little jar in the fridge so that it doesn't spoil. Should be good for up to 1 month. It's a great gift to give to any foodies in your life!
- 1 lb thick hardwood smoked bacon
- 1 cup sea salt
- Fry or bake all of the bacon. Let cool.
- In a food processor, grind up all of your bacon into bits.
- Add in the salt and blend until everything is mixed in well.
- Store in an airtight jar for up to 1 month!
Leave a Reply