Being a San Francisco Giants fan in Los Angeles is hard. And it’s even harder for me – a girl born and raised in Los Angeles. Needless to say, I get quite a few raised eyebrows when people find out where my baseball loyalty stands. A few weeks ago, the boy and I wanted to to catch the SF Giants vs Dodgers game a few weeks back but were unable to get tickets on time. We asked ourselves, ” Where can we watch an SF Giants game in LA?”. After a few Google & Yelp searches, we found our new spot: San Francisco Saloon.
We came here for the baseball but were exceptionally surprised by the food!
WHAT TO ORDER |
→ Montana Burger & Fries
→ Spicy Buffalo Strips & Salad
PRO TIPS |
- FREE Parking
- Happy Hour: M-F 4PM to 7PM & Sat/Sun Late Night Happy Hour 9PM – 11PM
- $2 Off Select Pints of draft beer
- $4 Well Drinks and Margaritas
- Discounts on appetizers at Happy Hour
- $2 Off Buffalo Wings (Lg. Order)
- $2 Off Quesadillas
- $2 Off Nachos & Soft Tacos•
SF Saloon | 11501 W. Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90064 (310) 478-0152
So, any other Los Angeles native SF Giants fans out there? If so, what is your favorite sports bar to watch the game?|