Sunset Reservoir Brewing Company is a casual brewery/gastropub in the Outer Sunset neighborhood of San Francisco. The atmosphere and the decor are great – high ceilings and wide open space, it’s got a very lofty feel to it. The bar has a beautiful wall with a multitude of liquor bottles on display and there is a glass wall that lets you peer into their beer brewing operation. They’ve got bar seating, dining downstairs as well as upstairs seating. Need to catch a Giants or Warriors game? They’ve got plenty of TVs!
WHAT WE ORDERED:
- Sunset Reservoir IPA (a little too much on the bitter side for my personal taste)
- Kennebec Fries w/ a chipotle aioli
- Three Sliders: sloppy joe, pulled pork, fried chicken
- Soup of the Day: black bean tortilla soup topped w/ avocado
Sunset Reservoir Brewing Company | 1736 Noriega St. San Francisco, CA 94122 | 415-571-8452
Maradentro is a great little place with a hip ambiance as is the case with most establishments on the Ventura Blvd strip. They specialize in upscale mexican seafood and have a great list of craft cocktails. This is a great place to come with a group of friends or even on a romantic date. Parking can be a little tricky but they have valet so that is super helpful! They have indoor and outdoor seating and the staff is very attentive.
WHAT WE ORDERED:
- Watermelon Basil Margarita (perfectly spicy & sweet!)
- Fresh Raw Oysters in Mignonette Sauce (small but pack a ton of fresh flavor!)
- Dos Gringas – chile marinated shrimp, Oaxaca cheese, avocado salsa, red onion, cilantro, on flour tortillas. (the melty cheese is KILLER).
- Catch of the day marinated in achiote paste
The portions are a bit on the smaller and pricier side; luckily, the flavors are incredibly great and you won’t leave starving. I hear they’ve got a pretty good happy hour so I’ll have to come back for that. Overall, would recommend!
Maradentro | 11929 Ventura Blvd Studio City, CA 91604 | (818) 358-3423